Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas is over:(

well.... lets just say that this Christmas was one of the best. i got a laptop so that i can get on my facebook more often, update the blog, schoolwork, and just to have fun. i also got a digital photo frame so i can now put my camera to good use.i got many clothes and shoes but i think the best part was seeing my whole family together



now lets move onto the day after christmas........

we got to play with all of our new toys and gadgets and did nothing all day.







yesterday we cleaned though we were on a roll cleaning. we cleaned the whole house. i now have a clean room AND closet (and thats a feat) :)



i wish i had a pretty blog like the other people on here but i just cant seem to make it pretty but oh well i guess ill find a way.

this morning i woke up feeling fine and dandy but then when mom was doing my hair, my bloodsugar evidently dropped and i almost passed out but im fine now. I was really hungry. today is my moms birthday too. we are probably going to go see my aunt and cousins down in glasgow (no not ireland or scotland or wherever the other glasgow is :) ).

now i must go so goodbye to everyone!!!!!!!!!! and make sure you tell more people about my blog!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now is it a little prettier? :) We can look around for some more backgrounds and stuff to make it look more like you.
    And I'm glad you had a good Christmas. :) THAT makes ME happy, too!

    ReplyDelete