Thursday, December 17, 2009

Band Concert





well, the band concert is tomorrow so wish me luck! My trumpet's name is Theodore:)




My trumpet isnt pink but i wish it was. mine is gold.


today im wearing my striped sweater from Aeropostale !


it's like that spongebob song, "the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time :))))))"
im also wearing my pacsun dark skinny jeans

and brown boots from walmart

im all warm and snuggly on a blustery day as pooh would say lol


i did the announcements this morning over the intertcom :)


8 more days til Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

i have to get back to school!!!!!!!! bye!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm sorry it got cancelled but I also hope it gets cancelled on Tuesday night! :) I hope they end up cancelling school both Monday and Tuesday so you get an even longer Christmas break! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete