Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tonight's Book



tonights book is.... well.... actually two books........silver packages and for being good. they are both wonderful stories by cynthia rylant. i love Christmas stories.




yesterday was a good day, we went to the mall with the school chorus. we performed and then went shopping till we dropped. i bought gifts for both my friends, and me. i had a great time.


yesterday was also my dads 44th birthday hes getting old:)


right now im watching the santa clause 3. i love these movies

make sure you tell everybody about my blog because i need more readers.

good night to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your backround!
    ~*~*~
    I love the Santa Clause movies, too!
    ~*~*~
    Well, hope you have a good day!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete